Wednesday, July 29, 2026

July 29

 Time seems to fly and I suddenly find several more weeks have past. 

We have been talking about and preparing for the Montana Family Reunion for months and now it is on our doorstep. I am praying for safety for everyone as they travel in and back from all parts of the world and for safety and love while we are together. Max, Jacqui, Aksel and Astrid arrived from Australia last Saturday and we blessed Astrid on Sunday while all four brothers were together. A heart touching sight to see. They will drive down with Cindy and Paul to Montana. Jack and Sam will drive with me, Ross, Sarah and Hansen will drive on their own. The Burgess family will come from Kelowna. Trevor’s family will fly in on Saturday from different locations to different locations and Bryson will drive in from Alberta, I believe. The Bull family are awaiting our arrival, having made most of the preparations and plans. Excited and blessed!

Melanie and I have visited a couple of our older sisters the last couple of weeks and still have many more to go. The two of us had a breakfast meeting one day as well. Our dear Tina went thru the Temple to receive her endowment and I served as her LOW. Serveral others attended along with her daughter Ladina and the rest of her children met her outside the Temple afterward. I had Camille’s family stay a couple of days for Presley to have medical checkups and for Camille and Daylon to attend the Temple. The McCues stopped in while they were here to pick up Jeff’s belongings after Cindy got them from the cruise and they had stopped to get Jeff’s truck. He will be staying at Jenn’s for the time being. They all loved Joanne’s Family Birthday Cruise to Alaska. We had book club last night at Marilyn’s with Melissa hosting.

The weather is back and forth with heat and rain. The rain is desperately needed as the forest fires are bad  here in BC and back east. They are also blazing in parts of Europe.

Leaving home is always challenging, having the house, callings and business all in order along with insuring that the dog is vaccinated, bathed and ready. I have to have myself ready too - pills, clothes etc. Oh, how I miss Tom but I know he will be in on this event. I need heavens help from Tom and our Heavenly Father. I always do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment